13 Day Pilgrimage to Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic
A magnificent journey through Eastern Europe’s great cities and heartlands steeped in our Catholic heritage of past and present.
Highlights: Budapest (2) / Zakopane – JP II Mountain Retreat (1) / Krakow – Divine Mercy Shrine & JP II (3) / Wadowice – Birthplace of Saint Pope JP II / Auschwitz – St Maximilian Kolbe / Czestochowa – Shrine of Jasna Gora (2) / Prague – Little Infant Statue (2)
MEAL CODE: B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
- DAY 1: THURSDAY 14TH JUNE 2018 - DEPART FOR HUNGARY
- DAY 2: FRIDAY 15TH JUNE - ARRIVE BUDAPEST
- DAY 3: SATURDAY 16TH JUNE - BUDAPEST
- DAY 4: SUNDAY 17TH JUNE - BUDAPEST TO ZAKOPANE
- DAY 5: MONDAY 18TH JUNE - ZAKOPANE TO KRAKOW
- DAY 6: TUESDAY 19TH JUNE - KRAKOW
- DAY 7: WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE - KRAKOW
- DAY 8: THURSDAY 21ST JUNE - VIA WADOWICE AND AUSCHWITZ TO KRAKOW
- DAY 9: FRIDAY 22ND JUNE - CZESTOCHOWA PILGRIMAGE
- DAY 10: SATURDAY 23RD JUNE - CZESTOCHOWA TO PRAGUE
- DAY 11: SUNDAY 24TH JUNE - PRAGUE
- DAY 12: MONDAY 25TH JUNE - DEPART PRAGUE
- DAY 13: TUESDAY 26TH JUNE - ARRIVE AUSTRALIA
NB. An additional mandatory prepaid tipping fund of $15 per day per person will be invoiced in advance by Harvest to avoid regular inconvenience to pilgrims on tour.
Full package based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth including all airline taxes and levies (subject to change). Tour Only costs include local internal airfares between Start/End dates. Refer to our full price inclusions and Booking Procedures for more information.