14 Day Pilgrimage with Fr Donal McIlraith SSC through Italy. Departing 3rd December 2018.
Explore the Eternal City like never before with Fr Donal McIlraith SSC. Walk in the footsteps of the humble and largely unknown saints who travelled on these very streets and who, by the witness of their lives, helped to build the foundation of the Church as we know it today.
Highlights: Rome / Assisi / Cascia / San Giovanni Rotondo.
MEAL CODE: B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
- Day 1: Monday 3 December 2018 – Depart for Europe
- Day 2: Tuesday 4 December – Arrive Rome
- Day 3: Wednesday 5 December – Rome
- Day 4: Thursday 6 December – Rome
- Day 5: Friday 7 December – Rome
- Day 6: Saturday 8 December – Rome to Assisi
- Day 7: Sunday 9 December – Via Cascia to San Giovanni Rotondo
- Day 8: Monday 10 December – San Giovanni Rotondo to Rome
- Day 9: Tuesday 11 December – Rome Walking Tour
- Day 10: Wednesday 12 December – Rome Walking Tour
- Day 11: Thursday 13 December – Rome Walking Tour
- Day 12: Friday 14 December – Rome – Depart Italy
- Day 13: Saturday 15 December – In transit
- Day 14: Sunday 16 December – Arrive Australia
Tour Code: 8PV56
Departs Australia: 3 Dec 2018
Indicative Cost Per Person Twin Share: $6,390 (incl. tax)
Single Room Supplement: $590
Prepaid Tipping: $150
Airfares: Economy class flights from Australia (N.B. Airlines taxes and fees are included and subject to fluctuations).
Accommodation & Meals: Based on moderate standard hotel and Religious accommodation throughout with breakfast and dinner daily
Miscellaneous inclusions: Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach • Local tour escort/guide as required • Sightseeing and entrance fees throughout itinerary
Not Included: Passport and Visa Costs (if applicable) • Other meals not stated • Items of a personal nature including phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc. • Travel insurance • Prepaid Tipping Fund.
* All costs are in AUD and are based on twin share rooming and are valid as at 1 October 2017 and must remain subject to possible change in the unlikely event of significant exchange rate variations, airfare increases and minimum group size (20) contingencies.