11-Day Pilgrimage from Rome to Assisi, on the Way of St Francis
Rome (3 Nights) / Montecassino / Pietrelcina / San Giovanni Rotondo (2 Nights) / Monte Sant' Angelo / Lanciano / Loreto / Assisi (2 Nights).
After time to discover the pilgrim treasures of the Eternal City, we set out along a sacred path through towns and colourful villages, rich in their inspired stories of Saints and miracles. Culminate high in the medieval hillside town of Assisi as we step back in time to absorb a tangible spirit of St Francis and St Clare.
MEAL CODE: B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Day 1: Sunday – Depart For Italy
- Day 2: Monday – Arrive Rome.
- Day 3: Tuesday – Rome.
- Day 4: Wednesday – Rome
- Day 5: Thursday – Via Montecassino & Pietrelcina to San Giovanni Rotondo
- Day 6: Friday – San Giovanni Rotondo & Monte Sant’Angelo
- Day 7: Saturday – Via Lanciano & Loreto to Assisi
- Day 8: Sunday – Assisi
- Day 9: Monday – Depart Italy
- Day 10: Tuesday – In transit
- Day 11: Wednesday – Arrive Australia
Full package based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth including all airline taxes and levies (subject to change). Tour Only costs include local internal airfares between Start/End dates. Refer to our full price inclusions and Booking Procedures for more information.